Hey guys, mostly on my crappy Dhell desktop I cruise the web, and check out all my favorite websites. I am thinking about getting a tablet, so I can sit in bed or in the living room and veg out. I have many questions, and was wondering if you could help me out: As always, it is greatly appreciated.
1) Can i easily access all my favorite sites on a tablet like my desktop? (Ihatedell, Amazon, Netlfix, Yahoo, etc. etc). I guess Im asking is the web browsing the same?
2) Does the touchscreen make it easy to navigate? When I had my laptop before getting canned at IBM (and losing the laptop) I really didnt like the little eraser nub thingee.
3) I have a wireless 2.4 GHz router which works fine with my PS3 and Roku box; would this be compatible with the tablet?
4) How does it work; like a laptop which you charge up and use the battery?
5) I am basically using the tablet for consumption purposes, not doing stuff or even any heavy duty video games and ease of use in my bed lol-what do you guys think about the tablets?
6) Im hearing stuff about operating systems; which is the best and does it use Windows? This is very confusing for me.
7) What specs should I look for? Im looking for something about $300 or so; Ive read that Ipads are not necessarily the best.
Also, any links on suggestions to buy (except Dhell of course )
Thanks in advance; I really have no clue about tablets but hope to make an informed decision thru research and your valued opinions.