Drug testing?

This is where we can all agree, Dell SUCKS!
Clemency
Discovering Dellhate

Drug testing?

#1 Postby Clemency » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:26 pm

Hi all,

what type of pre employment drug testing does dell do?

Rocke_T_Sinetist
Admin

Re: Drug testing?

#2 Postby Rocke_T_Sinetist » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:27 am

Standard 5-panel in 2005. Just what the fed requires vendors to do, NOT DOT or DOD.
Rocke T Sinetist
as in, 'it doesn't take a...'

Clemency
Discovering Dellhate

#3 Postby Clemency » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Rocke_T_Sinetist wrote:Standard 5-panel in 2005. Just what the fed requires vendors to do, NOT DOT or DOD.

Do you know if that is still what they do?

Rocke_T_Sinetist
Admin

#4 Postby Rocke_T_Sinetist » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:39 am

2005 was the last time I worked there. Today, it's still whatever Fed vendors are required to do. I'm retired so no, I don't know 'exactly' what that is.

Let's talk about drugs. Can I get some? Mild skunk if there's a choice. Michoacan, Acapulco Gold, or that stuff that's tied to a stick. Just for medicinal purposes y'understand. Or by local statute, religious porpoises. Nunna them farmy-sooticles.
Rocke T Sinetist

diashto
Admin

#5 Postby diashto » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:01 am

Rocke_T_Sinetist wrote:Let's talk about drugs. Can I get some? Mild skunk if there's a choice. Michoacan, Acapulco Gold, or that stuff that's tied to a stick. Just for medicinal purposes y'understand. Or by local statute, religious porpoises. Nunna them farmy-sooticles.

Living in a state with MMJ, I can tell you that if you ever do get a chance to partake in some of the new stuff, be prepared that its almost guaranteed to be about 4x stronger than what you remember from back in the day. Since stoners figured out how to put actual science into breeding the plants, potency has skyrocketed.

Rocke_T_Sinetist
Admin

#6 Postby Rocke_T_Sinetist » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:42 am

Um, hypothetically I might coulda got some thuther day from the guy across the alley so I might be more prepared than I'd otherwise let on. It's like toilet paper; a little can be enough while zero definitely isn't so it's preferable to have a stash.
Rocke T Sinetist

Return to “Dell's Ridiculous Policies”